Identify and Report Pollution

Report Potential Pollution

If you’ve witnessed events, activities or situations on or near the Kansas River that could negatively impact water quality or the health of the river, let us know!

Contact your Kansas Riverkeeper at 866-RIVKEEP, email or call Kansas Department of Health & Environment, Emergency Spill Response, at (785) 291-3333.  You can learn more on their website HERE.

kck sewage overflow across from kaw point.JPG